Premium Information is available for this item - Upgrade for $1 a day
5 BIPOD( RIFLE CASE
Drawings and Photos 1005-00-017-9647
1005-00-017-9647 is a CASE, BIPOD( RIFLE, 5. This item has been confirmed as a Critical Munitions List Item or a Sensitive Commerce Control List Item and cannot be in the possession of any party anywhere in the World who is not an authorized NATO Government. Any other possessor of this item should mutilate it now as possession violates international and local laws. This item is a US Munitions List Item and must be mutilated to scrap. This item is not suspected to be hazardous. This item does not contain a precious metal.
Management Data 1005-00-017-9647
|Effective Date||Organization||Unit of Issue||Unit Price||Quantity Unit Pack|
|Jul 1992||Department of the Army (DA)||EA||Upgrade...||0|
|Oct 1987||Department of the Navy (DN)||EA||Upgrade...||0|
- Materiel Category and Inventory Manager:
- Ground Forces Support Materiel (DLA/GSA Items)
- Appropriation and Budget Activity:
- Stock Fund Secondary Items
- Management Inventory Segment:
- Non-Repairable Items(Exclusive of Insurance and Provisioning Items)
This code will be used to identify items, which are not reparable.
- Weapons System / End Item / Homogeneous Group:
- DLA/GSA Material
DLA/GSA-Managed Items that cannot be identified to a specific Army Weapons Systems/End Item
- Accounting Requirements:
- Expendable item.An item of Army property coded with an ARC of X in the AMDF. Expendable items require no formal accountability after issue from a stock record account.Commercial and fabricated items similar to items coded X in the AMDF are considered expendable items.