Premium Information is available for this item - Upgrade for $1 a day
MACHINE GUN TRIPOD MOUNT
1005003229716 003229716 8403398 201090100 A20222 717124441907 A20152 1005PL1029256
A three-legged device having a central socket or head and the necessary attachments for supporting a machine gun. Excludes MOUNT, GUN; and MOUNT, RIFLE. MOUNT,TRIPOD,MACHINE GUN
Drawings and Photos 1005-00-322-9716
1005-00-322-9716 is a MOUNT,TRIPOD,MACHINE GUN. that does not have a nuclear hardened feature or any other critical feature such as tolerance, fit restriction or application. Demilitarization of this item has been confirmed and is not currently subject to changes. This item is a US Munitions List or Commerce Control List Item which must be destroyed to prevent restoration or repair. Only authorized parties may possess this item. This item is not suspected to be hazardous. This item does not contain a precious metal.
Import and Export 1005-00-322-9716
End Users 1005-00-322-9716
Approved Sources 1005-00-322-9716
|8403398||19204 - ARMY UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF||Active|
|201090100||T6472 - SAMSUN YURT SAVUNMA SANAYI VE||Active|
|A20222||U4574 - MANROY ENGINEERING LTD||Active|
|717124441907||0000V - NCB HUNGARY HONVEDSEGI EGYSEGES||Active|
|A20152||U4574 - MANROY ENGINEERING LTD||Active|
|1005PL1029256||9009H - INSPEKTORAT WSPARCIA SIL ZBROJNYCH||Active|
Technical Data 1005-00-322-9716
Management Data 1005-00-322-9716
|Effective Date||Organization||Unit of Issue||Unit Price||Quantity Unit Pack|
|Aug 2021||Department of the Navy (DN)||EA||Upgrade...||1|
|Aug 2019||Department of the Army (DA)||EA||Upgrade...||1|
|Jun 2019||US Marine Corps (DM)||EA||Upgrade...||1|
|Jun 2019||Department of the Air Force (DF)||EA||Upgrade...||1|
|Oct 2017||Department of the Navy (DN)||EA||Upgrade...||1|
- Materiel Category and Inventory Manager:
- Ammunition weapons, and tracked combat vehicles weapons, special weapons, chemical and fire control materiel
- Appropriation and Budget Activity:
- Weapons and Other Combat Vehicles
- Management Inventory Segment:
- Repairable Items(Exclusive of Insurance and Provisioning Items)
This code will be used to identify serviceable or unserviceable items of a durable nature, which when unserviceable normally can be repaired economically by depots or lower echelons of maintenance.
- Weapons System / End Item / Homogeneous Group:
- Individual and Crew-Served Weapons
Machine Gun, Caliber .50 M2 Series W/Tripod M3 and Mount M63
- Accounting Requirements:
- Nonexpendable item.An item of Army property coded with an ARC of N in the AMDF.Nonexpendable items require property book accountability after issue from the stock record account.Commercial and fabricated items similar to items coded N in the AMDF are considered nonexpendable items.
- Regulated items, item manager controlled
- 57X3080 - Munitions and Associated Equipment
- Price Validation Code:
- The current standard price has been validated.
The item has been analyzed in conjunction with the Zero Overpricing Program and is in the accepted price range.
The item was procured under open competition and under the competitive arena the price is considered fair and reasonable.
ZOP or Standard price challenges are permissible but must be supported by adequate justification.
- Major shipboard ordnance equipment
Naval Sea Systems Command
- Issue, Repair, Requisition Restriction Code:
- Submit/refer requisitions to NAVICP MECH. Centralized control for issue of repair parts for specific programs/equipment
- Special Material Content:
- Non-Hazardous or Non-Sensitive Item
- Stores Account:
- Stock Fund Account Item
- Combat Essentiality:
- Combat Essential End Item
- Echelon Management:
- Material Identification:
- Type 1 End Items
- Operational Test:
- Physical Category:
NATO Stock Numbers Related to 1005-00-322-9716
Freight Information 1005-00-322-9716
1005-00-322-9716 has freight characteristics.It has a National Motor Freight Classification (NMFC) of 146830. A Sub NMFC of X. It has a NMFC Description of TRIPODS MACHINE GUN IN BXS/CRTS. 1005-00-322-9716 is rated as class 100 when transported by Less-Than Truckload (LTL) freight. It has a Uniform Freight Classification (UFC) number of 73320 which rates the freight between FCL and LCL. 1005-00-322-9716 has a variance between NMFC and UFC when transported by rail and the description should be consulted. It has a Water Commodity Code (WCC) of 682 for ocean manifesting and military sealift. 1005-00-322-9716 is not classified as a special type of cargo when transported by water. 1005-00-322-9716 is not a consolidation and does not exceed 84" in any dimension. It should be compatible with a standard 72" Aircraft Cargo Door when transported by air.