Premium Information is available for this item - Upgrade for $1 a day
MACHINE GUN MOUNT
1005007012810 007012810 7012810-3 7012810
An item designed to support a machine gun. See also MOUNT, MACHINE GUN, TRAILER MOUNTED. Excludes MOUNT, GUN. MOUNT,MACHINE GUN
Drawings and Photos 1005-00-701-2810
Request a Quotation from participating marketplace vendors
1005-00-701-2810 is a MOUNT,MACHINE GUN. Demilitarization of this item has been confirmed and is not currently subject to changes. This item is a US Munitions List or Commerce Control List Item which must be destroyed to prevent restoration or repair. Only authorized parties may possess this item. This item is not suspected to be hazardous. This item does not contain a precious metal.
Import and Export 1005-00-701-2810
End Users 1005-00-701-2810
Management Data 1005-00-701-2810
|Effective Date||Organization||Unit of Issue||Unit Price||Quantity Unit Pack|
|Oct 2021||Department of the Air Force (DF)||EA||Upgrade...||1|
|Oct 2021||Department of the Army (DA)||EA||Upgrade...||1|
|Nov 2020||Department of the Army (DA)||EA||Upgrade...||1|
|Oct 2020||Department of the Air Force (DF)||EA||Upgrade...||1|
|Nov 2019||Department of the Army (DA)||EA||Upgrade...||1|
|Oct 2019||Department of the Air Force (DF)||EA||Upgrade...||1|
|Jan 2018||US Marine Corps (DM)||EA||Upgrade...||1|
- Materiel Category and Inventory Manager:
- Ammunition weapons, and tracked combat vehicles weapons, special weapons, chemical and fire control materiel
- Appropriation and Budget Activity:
- Stock Fund Secondary Items
- Management Inventory Segment:
- Repairable Items(Exclusive of Insurance and Provisioning Items)
This code will be used to identify serviceable or unserviceable items of a durable nature, which when unserviceable normally can be repaired economically by depots or lower echelons of maintenance.
- Weapons System / End Item / Homogeneous Group:
- Other Weapons Categories
Multi-Application Weapon Components and Parts
- Accounting Requirements:
- Nonexpendable item.An item of Army property coded with an ARC of N in the AMDF.Nonexpendable items require property book accountability after issue from the stock record account.Commercial and fabricated items similar to items coded N in the AMDF are considered nonexpendable items.
- 57X3080 - Munitions and Associated Equipment
- Price Validation Code:
- The current standard price has been validated.
The item has been analyzed in conjunction with the Zero Overpricing Program and is in the accepted price range.
The item was procured under open competition and under the competitive arena the price is considered fair and reasonable.
ZOP or Standard price challenges are permissible but must be supported by adequate justification.
- Stores Account:
- Stock Fund Account Item
- Combat Essentiality:
- Critical Repair Part to a Combat Essential End Item
- Echelon Management:
- Operational Test:
- No Special Procedures
NATO Stock Numbers Related to 1005-00-701-2810
Freight Information 1005-00-701-2810
1005-00-701-2810 has freight characteristics.It has a National Motor Freight Classification (NMFC) of 146190. A Sub NMFC of X. It has a NMFC Description of GUN CARRAIGES/MOUNTS NOI. 1005-00-701-2810 is rated as class 100 when transported by Less-Than Truckload (LTL) freight. It has a Uniform Freight Classification (UFC) number of 73010 which rates the freight between FCL and LCL. 1005-00-701-2810 has a variance between NMFC and UFC when transported by rail and the description should be consulted. It has a Water Commodity Code (WCC) of 685 for ocean manifesting and military sealift. 1005-00-701-2810 is not classified as a special type of cargo when transported by water. 1005-00-701-2810 is not a consolidation and does not exceed 84" in any dimension. It should be compatible with a standard 72" Aircraft Cargo Door when transported by air.